Friday, March 18, 2011

Still alive!

Sorry we vanished there for awhile. I hate when that happens!

We have been dealing with some chronic illness and major job stress stuff for the past year. I am really shocked at how bad this past year has been. But we have survived. Yay.

I have felt very dissociated at times, and very empty at others. I think this crisis has caused more dissociation, less co-awareness, and few people wanting to be out. Most of us don't like pain, so when the body is stuck in chronic pain it's hard to get any volunteers. I can't blame them, I'd leave too.

But I am trying to keep the house running and the job stuff going. It's taking all the energy I have to keep my head above water. So it's hard to help mom and hubby through their own struggles now too. I feel bad about that. But I keep hoping that it will improve. For all of us.

So I have felt the need to write again so maybe that means people are willing to talk inside and outside again. See you soon!

No comments: